Vintage Printable Baseball Valentine for Boys
Welcome to day 10 of 25 Days of Vintage Valentines!
Today is one for the boys! Having a son, I know how hard it can be to find printable valentines appropriate for boys – most of the Valentine cards online are very cutsie or girly. This baseball valentine came from the same scrapbook as most of my kids valentines – but this one in particular was noticeably nicer than the rest. The detail in the artwork is much more defined, and the print quality is much nicer, too. Plus, the real card is almost 5″ x 7″ inches – quite large for a child’s Valentine’s Day card!
By the way, I have another, more modern set of printable valentines for boys on my kids activities network.
- Coming Soon - 25 Days of Vintage Valentines!
- Free High Resolution Vintage Victorian Valentine's Day Postcard
- Cute Child's Vintage Valentine Printable from 1946
- Retro 1950's Valentine of a Girl with Her Poodle
- Vintage Red Rose Botanical Print
- Vintage Hand Tinted Early 1900's Cherub Photo Valentine Postcard
- Printable Edwardian Valentine of a Child Playing the Lute
- Antique Cherub Valentine's Day Die Cut Artwork to Print
- Whimsical Red Rose Flower Children Print from 1910
- Vintage Printable Baseball Valentine for Boys
- Vintage German Die Cut Valentine Basket Graphic
- Vintage World War 2 Themed Valentine's Day Card
- Edwardian Valentine's Day Card to Print
- Cute and Kitschy Vintage 'Waffle' Valentine to Print
- Vintage Valentine's Day Postcard with Country Style Artwork
- Sweet Vintage Valentine Download with a Blank Greeting Area
- Vintage Traditional German Boy Printable Valentine
- Vintage 1910's "Romance" Lettering for Valentine's Day
- Victorian Valentine Flower Wreath Clip Art
- Vintage Queen of Hearts Children's Valentine Printable Card
- Vintage Victorian Era Valentine's Day Postcard
- Vintage Wedding Love Birds Valentine in High Resolution
- Cute Vintage Animal Valentine Printable
- Vintage Picture of a Pink Rose
- Gorgeous Vintage Valentine Postcard with Doves and Flowers
Powered by Facebook Comments